Friday, November 2, 2007

Journal from California Workshop

First thanks to the mamas who send their warm regards. That's so sweet of you. I'm embracing my inner Shakti and beautiful goddess, and will not let this selfish act ruin my life.

Anyways, here is something I wrote while in CA during the workshop as part of a short assignment. It's all about you Z.

Your fertility and what you’re planning to conceive:

My fertility is abundant and surprising. It’s heart is open and hopes to conceive again in the far future.
For now I am planning to conceive the best life for my baby Zaidan.
I want to show him a beautiful world where peace is evident. Where he can love and be loved. He is my conception and I’m here to bring the best life possible to him. He is my joy, my honor. He makes me a better person.

Fertility unknown
In Himalayas untouched
Your womb is ready your heart is open
Run with the wind
It will show you the way
Don’t be scarred
You won’t be let down
Life is peace
And inside you it grows

No comments: