Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Day of Our New Life

Last night I came home from trick or treating with Zaidan - the cutest little pumpkin you ever did see. I came home to all of Mostafa's stuff gone. Yes we've had our problems, and this is all probably inevitable; but to just pick up and leave without even saying goodbye to your son is cruel and hurts me. I don't know if he ever really could be a family guy. He's 37 yrs old and will not settle.

I'm so lucky to have you Zaidan. You woke me up with a million kisses this morning as if you knew mommy needed extra love. Last night was hard we both cried. I'm sorry Zaidan you had to see me like that. We are all human. I promise to be strong for you. I will be everything for you and give you all the love you need. I LOVE YOU ZAIDAN@

3 comments:

steph said...

Shannon, I'm so sorry. Please let me know if you need anything at all. You're a wonderful mother and a beautiful person!

-steph

Jenny said...

Oh dear. I saw something on Facebook today, but didn't know what to say. How very very sad for Zaidan and how hard for you. Please know that we will be there for you and want to help you however we can.

Earth Mama Sarah said...

Oh, Shannon, our sympathies as well. I've only met you and Zaidan a couple of times, but we are here for help and support as well. Zaidan is certainly lucky to have such a strong and loving mother.