Friday, November 2, 2007

Big Boy

Today we were at the park and you did a great example of problem solving! You saw a small hill that went down to the rocks; you stopped and turned yourself around and crawled backwards! I've been teaching you this on the bed but I've never seen you do the crawl around all by yourself! You safely landed in the rocks and began to play in the rocks (your favorite thing next to sand, drums, and anything musical).

BTW, my new nickname lately for you is Tutti Bello. I decided to find out what exactly I am calling you...

Tutti is an Italian word literally meaning all or together. It also is a musical term that refers to when the orchestra continues to play after a solo.
Bello means attractive.

So your nickname basically means all together attractive ;-) So true so true.

We're at grandma's now taking it easy. You're sleeping so soundly and I'm already missing you, loving you every minute of our days. Sleep tight sunshine.

No comments: